Got a question for me? My 'Ask Chrissie' column is here to help!
Each week I am lucky enough to answer some awesome questions from you guys - about anything and everything. And what makes me qualified for all this? Well, yes I like to chat and I am a bit of a know it all so that makes me qualified enough. Thank you very much. You can check out my past problems solved right here on the Herald Sun website.
And if you have a burning question in need of some answering? Shoot me an email at email@example.com
I've got archives of this stuff - check it out!
I have written many articles for many excellent sites, grab a cup of tea and read away.
- "The goo goo goo, the ga ga ga, is all you want to say to me?", Sydney Morning Herald, 2013
- "How to rub a girl up the wrong way? Just send in a masseur.", Sydney Morning Herald, 2013
- "Chrissie Swan shares lessons in life from the ones who love you", Herald Sun, 2013
- "Chrissie Swan talks babies, families and what it’s like to be judged", Kidspot, 2013
- "Chrissie Swan: Assholes come with and without boobs.", Mamamia, 2013
- "Sister act: Let's hear it for older siblings", Essential Baby, 2013
- "Why I'm overweight and happy", Essential Baby, 2012